LIAM HEMSWORTH and JOSH HUTCHERSON
I’m pleased to announce that my latest books, LIAM HEMSWORTH: THE HUNGER GAMES’ STRONG SURVIVOR and JOSH HUTCHERSON: THE HUNGER GAMES’ HOT HERO, are out in paperback and library binding!
Lerner says this about LIAM:
“You may know that Liam Hemsworth stars as good-looking tough guy Gale Hawthorne in The Hunger Games films. But did you know that Liam:
• once dressed as a table tennis player for Halloween, complete with white “short shorts”?
• couldn’t stop laughing the first time he saw a squirrel—a type of animal they don’t have in his home country of Australia?
• is absolutely crazy about Vegemite, a veggie paste that Aussies spread on crackers?
Want to know more about the life of this talented celebrity? Read on to learn all about Liam’s early years, family, rise to fame, favorite pastimes, engagement to Miley Cyrus, and more!”
And this about JOSH:
“You may know that Josh Hutcherson became super famous when he was chosen to play Peeta in The Hunger Games movies. But did you know that Josh:
• bakes an awesome apple pie?
• joined forces with Hunger Games costar Liam Hemsworth to jokingly support “Team Haymitch”?
• felt a deeper connection with the character of Peeta than with any other role he’s played?
Want to know more about the life of this talented celebrity? Read on to learn all about Josh’s childhood, family, past projects, pet peeves, future plans, and more!”
And here’s what Amanda Bosky, Children’s Librarian, said on Goodreads: